The card is delivered to your specified address. The delivery time depends on the selected delivery method and country. After ordering a card, you will see a preliminary delivery date. The card is usually delivered before the specified term.
If you have not received a card within the specified term:
- we recommend waiting a bit longer. Please note that due to late parcel and mail delivery, the delivery term may be longer than indicated in the system.
- if you choose for the card to be delivered by registered post or TNT, a tracking number will be sent to your email. With the tracking number, you can always check where your card is exactly.
- if you choose for the card to be delivered by standard post, the delivery usually takes longer. Unfortunately, in this case, a tracking number is not provided and it is not possible to check where the card is. We recommend waiting longer.
- please check if you have indicated the card delivery address correctly. If the address is wrong or the card cannot be delivered to the recipient, cards are usually returned to us. Having received the returned card, we will immediately notify you by email.
- once the preliminary time of the card delivery expires, in the menu on the left, under Accounts and Cards > Payment Cards, by your card you will see the button Cancel/Reorder. If you do not wish to wait longer, you may order a new card.
Please note that after ordering and receiving a card, it must be activated within 3 months from its date of manufacture.