1. Go to the link below:
2. You will be redirected to your e-shop. You will be offered to install Paysera payment gateway, click "Install payment provider".
3. You will be redirected to payment settings. Select "Alternative payments", find and choose Paysera.
4. Fill up fields Project ID and Sign password with your Paysera project credentials, then save it by clicking the "Activate Paysera payment gateway".
* Please place the Paysera logo in a prominent place of your website, such as the footer. The logo can be downloaded from the list below;
* You may turn test mode on or off in your Shopify admin panel -> Settings -> Payments. In "Alternative Payments" section choose "Paysera payment gateway" or if you are already using "Paysera payment gateway", click on the title, then check "Enable test mode" box. Don't forget to click "Save" button to save your settings;
* Add additional hosts to your Paysera project URL list, which is used by Shopify system:
1. Go to the Shopify admin panel and click Preferences.
2. At "Homepage meta description" field enter Paysera website ownership confirmation code, from the Paysera project settings.
3. Contact Paysera tech. support (email@example.com) to confirm your project addresses.
4. After ownership confirmation, you may remove the Paysera website ownership confirmation code.
1. Paysera BankLink payment method installation URL - https://www.shopify.com/login?redirect=%2Fadmin%2Fauthorize_gateway%2F1054211