Log in to your account, select Accounts and Cards > Account Top-Up and choose in the opened window:
the account you want to top up;
the country which the top-up is going to be performed from;
the currency of the top-up.
Click on Update instructions. All available methods of account top-up will be displayed. Select one of them and top up the account.
The following methods are available:
- Top up by a regular bank transfer to your IBAN account. If you are making a transfer in EUR currency, you may use your IBAN account. Paysera is a member of such systems as SEPA, SEPA Instant or Target2 which allows receiving payments from all over the world.
- Top up by a regular bank transfer. If you have an account at any of the banks on the list, you can top up your Paysera account via it. In this case the transfer from your bank account will be made to Paysera LT account at the same bank. As soon as your money reach our account we will credit the same amount to your Paysera account. Select a bank from the list from the account of which you would like to top up a Paysera account and receive top-up instructions.
- Automated one-time account top-up. If you have an account at any of the banks on the list, you can top up your Paysera account via it. As soon as your money reach our account we will credit the same amount to your Paysera account. This is the same method of account top-up as the one described above, the only difference is that a transfer is automated. After selecting a bank, a payment form will appear, you will have to enter requested data and make a transfer faster and more conveniently.
- Automated multiple time account top-up. Cash-in via specified partner places.
- Other account top-up methods. Cash-in via Foxbox.
Important: Generate specific instructions (after selecting a country or currency) and you will see available options. Please note that their top-up instructions may differ and that is why we recommend updating it every time.