The merchant themselves may choose the method for accepting payments from different banks.
How to enable the PIS payment method?
- Log in to your Paysera account.
- From the left menu select: Projects and Activities > My Projects > Project settings > Payment collection service settings.
- Select a country at Payment methods you would like to accept.
- Available banks and possible methods of payment collection will be shown.
- At the bank select Use the payment initiation service.
- Save the changes.
Additional settings available to the client:
- Immediate activation of new payment methods. New banks for receiving payments will be immediately activated and available to our clients.
- Crediting of the payment initiation service payments only after receiving a bank’s statement. Payments will be credited only after receiving a bank’s confirmation statement.
- Prevent payments according to payment instructions in the payment initiation service and Bank Link.
- The payer must provide a national identification number when using the payment initiation service for collection of payments.