You can add your Paysera Visa card to different Apple devices in different ways:
- Via the Paysera app. Open the app, go to "Cards" and you will see the “Add to Wallet” button by the cards that are not yet connected to Apple Pay.
- Via the Apple Wallet app.
- In iPhone. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone and tap on + to add the card.
- In Apple Watch. Go to the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select “Wallet & Apple Pay”. Then tap – “Add Credit or Debit Card”.
- In iPad. Go to Settings, open “Wallet & Apple Pay”, and select “Add Credit or Debit Card”.
- In MacBook Pro with Touch ID. Go to System Preferences, select “Wallet & Apple Pay”, then tap the “+” sign to add a card.
How to add your Paysera Visa card to Apple Pay?