In order to ensure the highest level of security for the client account and data, and to make logging in for clients as convenient and fast as possible, we provided you with 3 ways of logging in. In this case, the client must enter their login name (email address or phone number) in the Paysera login window and, to proceed with the login, select one of 3 available ways.
- Log in via the mobile app.
- Log in with the mobile signature.
- Log in with a password. Having selected this method and having logged in to the account, you will have to confirm your login once again. In the Paysera system, you may select a convenient and safe method of additional verification which is acceptable to you and which meets your individual needs. In the left-hand menu, click on Settings > Profile Settings, select Login methods and additional authentication. In the opened window, choose a login safety level that suits you the most:
- Mobile app. Additional confirmation code will be provided in the app.
- Mobile phone. Additional confirmation code will be provided to the phone per SMS.
- Mobile signature. The confirmation code will be sent to your main phone number.