Posted by Edgaras Markevičius on 2016-06-14 17:55
1. Go to https://www.shopify.com/login?redirect=authorize_gateway%2F1030480 , fill up required information (store name, administrator login email, password) and click "Log in".
2. You will be redirected to your e-shop, here you will be offered to install Paysera Gateway, click "Add payment gateway" button.
3. You will be redirected to payment settings, in "Alternative payments" section dropdown find and choose Paysera. Fill up fields with your Paysera Project ID and Paysera project password, after, Activate it by clicking "Activate" button.
4. Go to https://paysera-gw.azurewebsites.net/Install , write your shop name, log in to your administrator account, click "Install app" if offered and wait for the process finish, it could take up to 3min.
5. Fill up all needed information (project ID, project password, ownership verification code), appeared screenshots will show where to find this information. Click "Save".
* Please place the Paysera logo in a prominent place of your website, such as the footer. The logo can be downloaded from the list below;
* You may turn test mode on or off in your Shopify admin panel -> Settings -> Payments. In "Alternative Payments" section choose "Paysera" or if you are already using "Paysera", near its name click "Edit" and on the top of the small settings window check or uncheck test mode checkbox. Don't forget to click "Save" button to save your settings;
* Add additional host to your Paysera project URL list, which sometimes is used by Shopify system: https://[YOUR_CREATED_NAME].myshopify.com