- Use the link for all Paysera payment methods (check Table 1. for the full list):
and fill up the required information, click "Log in".
- You will be redirected to your e-shop. You will be offered to install Paysera payment gateway, click "Install payment provider".
- You will be redirected to payment settings. Select "Alternative payments", find and choose Paysera.
- Fill up fields Project ID and Sign password with your Paysera project credentials, then save it by clicking the "Activate Paysera payment gateway".
Note: To update Paysera settings you need to enter Shopify admin panel -> "Settings" -> "Payments" -> "Paysera payment gateway".
- Please place the Paysera logo in a prominent place of your website, such as the footer. The logo can be downloaded from the list below.
- Add additional hosts to your Paysera project URL list, which is used by Shopify system:
Confirming your website ownership
- Connect to the Shopify admin panel.
- Select "Online Store" -> "Themes".
- On your Theme select "Actions" -> "Edit code".
- Add ownership confirmation meta tag to the file which keeps header code.
- Click "Check" in Paysera project settings.
Note: If you cannot confirm ownership, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we may check it manually.
Available payment gateways
Table 1. Available Paysera payment methods for Shopify